A non-contact budget formula where you can be on track in as little as £1000!
With strict rules to ensure that the racing remains close and competitive, it is a driver\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s skill that will propel them to victory lane.
The CC Rod formula have excelled in recent years at Lochgelly Raceway, providing some nail biting action with a mix of driver calibre across the field, leading to some interesting racing! One of the most consistent formula at Lochgelly, the CC Rods are a pivotal part of our formula line up.Current Champions
2019 Scottish Champion - 679 Craig Watson
2019 Lochgelly Track Champion - 700 Ian Donaldson
2019 Bill and Ciaran Hawkes Memorial Winner - 467 Pete Honeyman
Additional Comments and Rules
As discussed at the 2020 drivers meeting for the formula, the following will be implemented for the 2020 race season.
- The Scottish Championship will be contested from an out of the hat draw and will be the first race on the night for the formula. In order to be eligible for this race, drivers must have participated in at least 50% of the race meetings in the season to date OR at least 3 of the previous 4 meetings.
- Any driver booking in and not turning up on race day will forfeit the grid position for the next race meeting. They will be required to start from the back of their grade at the next meeting they attend. Exceptional circumstances may see this rule waived.
- Any driver turning up to race without booking will be required to start from the back of their grade.
- Drivers will be graded using their season average throughout the 2020 season.
- 2020 CC Rod Rules - Updated 27th Jan 2020
- CC Rods National Points 2020 - Updated 16th Mar 2020