Terms and Conditions
1. Hardie Race Promotions Ltd reserve the right to alter or vary the program of events, due to events beyond its reasonable control, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
2. Alcoholic drinks, barbecues, tents, shelters, marquees, flares, bouncy castles and laser pens are not permitted to be taken into the Raceway/public viewing areas. A small amount of food and soft drinks can be taken into the venue, however, our onsite cafe and snack bar have excellently priced food available. Camping is allowed at certain events but only areas as per laid out.
3. Hardie Race Promotions Ltd has a random search policy and by entering the raceway you agree to that policy. You are well within your rights to refuse for yourself or your property to be searched but Hardie Race Promotions Ltd can also refuse entry.
4. Your admission ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of Hardie Race Promotions Ltd.
5. Advance discount tickets are available up to one week prior to the event. Advance discount tickets are only available for selected events throughout the season. Please see our advance tickets section for more information / details.
5.1 All prices on our website are subject to a nominal administration fee of 50p + 4.35% of the shopping basket value. Hardie Race Promotions Ltd reserves the right to change the admin fee without notice or communication.
6. Online tickets - please print off your Paypal receipt (screen shot also acceptable) or bring something with your name and address, and bring with you to the main reception, where the operator will match it to our advance ticket sales. Advance tickets are not posted out and can only be collected at the main reception.
7. Advance tickets can only be purchased online. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
8. Hardie Race Promotions Ltd. operates a no refund policy based on a 'change of mind' or 'change of programme'.
8.1 We do allow a 72 hour cooling off period for advance ticket sales where if a change of mind occurs within that timeframe, we will issue a refund.
9. Tickets cannot be refunded in adverse weather conditions if the event still goes ahead.
10. We will only refund tickets if the event has been cancelled or postponed, prior to commencement. Absolutely NO monies will be refunded on the day. In the case of Abandonment due to circumstances beyond our control after 5 races of the programme being run, the event will be deemed as “run” – in any other situation, further information will appear on www.hardieracepromotions.co.uk within 72 hours of the event. NO monies will be refunded on the event day.
11. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen, however, will do our utmost to assist you.
12. Hardie Race Promotions Ltd reserves the right to cancel or refuse bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
13. Hardie Race Promotions Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event. Hardie Race Promotions Ltd on occasions has to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
14. Hardie Race Promotions Ltd accepts no responsibility for any personal property and vehicle parking.
14.1 Using the trackside parking option at Hardie Race Promotions (Lochgelly Raceway) is done so at your own risk. No liability falls to Hardie Race Promotions Ltd for any damage that may occur whilst in the vicinity of the stadium.
15. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
16. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled. If an event has been cancelled or rescheduled we will use reasonable endeavors via social media, website etc to inform. It is always prudent to check on www.hardieracepromotions.co.uk for the latest information.
17. The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited, That includes the use of a mobile device to live stream or record. Drones are not allowed to be used in any form.
18. All of these terms and conditions are governed by UK law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Hardie Race Promotions Ltd are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts.
19. You may be asked to produce proof of your age.
20. When we issue wristbands it is a condition of re-entry that the wristband must be on your wrist and not have been tampered with or damaged in any way. Re-entry will be prohibited if this has occurred.
21. Any property left /lost at at the Raceway is disposed off with in 72 hours of the event. No property is kept if it unclaimed. We don't have a 'lost property' dept.
22. Race cars & transporters that are not racing are not allowed into the pits.
23.The ORCi would like to remind all fans that it is illegal to stream any portion of meetings without prior permission from the ORCi.
This is a breach of copyright, it is against our agreement with involved broadcasters, and will be taken very seriously by all promotions within the sport.
Anyone found to be live streaming meetings without prior agreement may be subject to further action.
As a sport it is important we embrace the ever changing world off social media but at the same time we also have to protect our product.
24. Acceptance of Orders: Hardie Race Promotions takes great care to ensure that information supplied to the customer by way of description and/or illustration is accurate. It does however remain the responsibility of the customer to determine the suitability of the product ordered.
25. Data & Privacy
: Hardie Race Promotions Ltd will store your personal details such as email address, name and postal address when information is submitted via our website. This includes survey completions, online orders, advance ticket sales, web queries, drivings booking in, subscriptions and complaints. We may use your details for marketing purposes through postal communication or emails. Under no circumstances will this information be passed to a third party.
26 All prices on our website are subject to a nominal administration fee of 50p + 4.35% of the shopping basket value. Hardie Race Promotions Ltd reserves the right to change the admin fee without notice or communication.