Added by Kevin on Monday 24th August
Updated 1st October 2020;
A reminder to all guests at Lochgelly Raceway, including drivers, race teams and spectators.Drive In Viewing
• You must remain at your vehicle for throughout the course of the evening
o You are NOT permitted to stand / sit at the side of your car, nor at the safety barrier.
o You can only sit or stand in front or within your vehicle
• A face covering must be worn at any time you are not within your vehicle, this includes when your windows or doors are open, and when visiting the toilets / going for food.
• The toilets / food outlet that you should use is the facilities under / adjacent to the race control building.
• Please ensure you keep 2m distancing from other parties, this includes queuing / going to toilets / café.
• Ensure you wash & sanitise your hand regularly throughout the evening
• Should you have any symptoms before the event, please do not attend
• There is no access to the pit area at this time.
• You must not share a car with anyone from another householdWalk In Spectators
Not permitted from 1st October.
Race Teams [Event Participants]
- Face coverings MUST be worn whilst in the pit area and the terraces, this is to protect others as much as reducing the chance of you catching the virus
- 2m distancing should be maintained between families/bubbles (max 2 households)
- The stand and terracing between the snack bar and stand are available for race teams – please ensure you spread across this area to ensure 2m distancing is achieved – face coverings must also be worn
- A maximum of 6 people (age 12 and over) are permitted per car - this includes the driver and must be from a MAXIMUM OF 2 HOUSEHOLDS.
- Anyone showing any symptoms or are currently covid positive must not attend
- Please ensure that you sanitise your hands throughout the evening, and wash them regularly.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Previous News ArticlesSuperstox World ChampionshipMicro Banger World Cup 2020Fixture NewsMicro Banger World CupRule ClarificationsHRP 2 Day Special EventCOVID-19 Info1300 World Weekend PostponedFixture AmendmentsStock Rod and Hot Rod Points ChampionsPractice and Private Hire InformationRacing Cancelled2020 Sponsorship NewsEnglish Championship - 1300 Stock CarsNew for 2020 - HRP Clothing