Becoming An HRP Race Driver
If you want to participate in any of our events then you'll have to become a registered driver with us, or hold a valid ORCi licence.
All Junior Formula are required to complete an ORCi competancy test before they are issued with their drivers log book. Please contact the promotion to see when this can be completed.
Please download and print the required licence form from the list below. All applications require 2 passport sizes photographs.
, temporary (day licences) are only available for senior formula and do not include any additional mechanics or guests with the licence. Drivers racing on a temporary licence will not score track or national points for that meeting. Temporary licences are only valid for one race meeting / weekend. Drivers cannot participate in championship events whilst using a temporary licence (excluding National Bangers).
Below you can find a list of the relevant licence application forms - please note, that the Junior Productions and Ministox are the same licence application form.
You will also see below the latest documents as published from the ORCi.
Parent/Guardian Consent Form (For drivers under 18)
- Added 28th December 2018HRP Temporary Licence
- Added 16th September 20192020 HRP Drivers (Main) Licence Application
- Added 10th September 20192020 HRP Ninja Kart Licence Application
- Added 10th September 20192020 Ministox and Junior Production Licence Application
- Added 11th September 20192020 ORCi Safety Equipment Specification Regulations
- Added 12th February 2020
Hardie Race Promotions, Lochgelly Motorsports Complex, Lochgelly, Fife, KY5 9HG