If you want to participate in any of our events then you'll have to become a registered driver with us, or hold a valid ORCi licence.
All Junior Formula are required to complete an ORCi competancy test before they are issued with their drivers log book. Please contact the promotion to see when this can be completed.
Please download and print the required licence form from the list below. All applications require 2 passport sizes photographs. Please write your name and race number on the rear of all photos.
, temporary (day licences) are only available for senior formula and do not include any additional mechanics or guests with the licence. Drivers racing on a temporary licence will not score track or national points for that meeting. Temporary licences are only valid for one race meeting / weekend. Drivers cannot participate in championship events whilst using a temporary licence (excluding National Bangers).
Below you can find a list of the relevant licence application forms - please note, that the Junior Productions and Ministox are the same licence application form.
You will also see below the latest documents as published from the ORCi.
Ninja Kart Licencing
You can now submit your licence application online;
- Ninja Kart Online Application Form
LicencingParent/Guardian Consent Form (For drivers under 18)
- Added 28th December 2018HRP Temporary Licence
- Added 4th October 20222024 Main Licence Application Form
- Added 20th November 20232024 Ninja Kart Licence Application Form
- Added 20th November 20232024 Ministox Licence Application Form
- Added 20th November 20232024 Junior Production Licence Application Form
- Added 20th November 2023
General Rules2022 HRP Venue Rules
- Added 4th February 2022
Miscellanious DownloadsX2 Transponder Manual
- Added 27th October 2020Flex Transponder Guide
- Added 27th October 2020