ProStocks are an entry level formula designed to encourage new drivers into the sport on a limited budget. Running on a controlled group of tyres where there isn't too much grip available ensures that drivers are on a level playing field and much comes down to experience and race craft.
The formula is based on a LIMITED CONTACT set of rules that allow the drivers to push other cars or spin them out of the way.
The concept of racing is to nudge or spin out the car in front rather than the heavier hitting often seen in Banger like formula.
- 2020 ProStocks Rules - Updated 13th Feb 2020
- 2021 HRP Prostock Grading - July - Updated 22nd Jun 2021
- ProStocks Nat. Points 2021 - Updated 15th Jun 2021
- ProStocks Track Championship 2021 - Updated 15th Jun 2021
Other Useful Links
- 2021 Drivers List
- Roll of Honour [Coming Soon]