ProStocks are an entry level formula designed to encourage new drivers into the sport on a limited budget. Running on a controlled group of tyres where there isn't too much grip available ensures that drivers are on a level playing field and much comes down to experience and race craft.
The formula is based on a LIMITED CONTACT set of rules that allow the drivers to push other cars or spin them out of the way.
The concept of racing is to nudge or spin out the car in front rather than the heavier hitting often seen in Banger like formula.
- 2023 ProStocks Rules - Updated 29th Aug 2023
- ProStock Grades - Nov 23 - Updated 24th Oct 2023
- ProStocks Nat. Points 2023 - Updated 8th Nov 2023
- ProStocks Track Championship 2023 - Updated 10th Oct 2023
Other Useful Links
- 2024 Drivers ListCurrent Lap Record, 14.767
- Roll of Honour
, set on 29th September 2018, By Car #755 Paul Barron.