Micro Banger TEAMS
Added by Kevin on Tuesday 19th January
Hardie Race Promotions have listened to recent driver feedback and have taken the decision to run a MICRO BANGERS TEAM EVENT on Saturday 10th April 2021!
This follows on from several requests, as well as a commitment from a number of teams to participate.
This event will see teams of 4 take to the track in a battle to outscore the opposition!
Team entry at £40 per team with the winning team taking away the bulk of the prize pot!
Each team will have to designate a captain at the point of booking.
- The captain will be required to pay the entry fee for the team (£40 per team)
- Confirm colour scheme
- Confirm name and race number of each driver
- Supply addresses of each driver for track and trace.
The captain will also be used as the point of contact in the run up to the meeting and will be responsible for passing on rules to the rest of the team.
Added by Kevin on Monday 18th January
Hardie Race Promotions have been working away behind the scenes since October 2020 in preparing a fixture list for 2021 and were disappointed to be unable to release it on Christmas Day as in previous seasons. With the difficult circumstances that all tracks have been working under, and the continued uncertainty around the 2021 campaign, compiling the list has been more challenging than in previous years due to various unknowns – Championship Dates, Government Guidance, and Varying Regulations – even now, we are still unsure as to when we will be able to resume racing.
However, as a promotion, we feel that it is the correct thing to do in releasing a provisional fixture list based on a ‘best case scenario’ situation that would allow us to resume racing as planned, at the end of February. With the continued roll out of the vaccine and stabilising / reducing daily numbers of infections, things are beginning to move in the correct direction again which will hopefully permit us to resume racing activities sooner rather than later. Whilst we do not anticipate any form of normality any time soon, with trackside viewing in our favour, we are hopeful that this will be permitted early in the loosening of restrictions here in Scotland.
With immediate effect, our 2021 fixture list (provisionally) is now available to view on our website, hardieracepromotions.co.uk. We hope that this gives some clarity on our plans for 2021, and will give everyone a ray of hope for the campaign ahead.
Please note however, that we expect a few changes to the fixture list in order to avoid any clashes, as other promotions compile their lists, although we have tried to pre-empt when other Championship events will take place based on the 2020 season fixture list. We will publish any changes and update our website accordingly as further information develops in the coming weeks and months.
We are delighted to announce the following speed weekends and key events will take place at Lochgelly Raceway throughout 2021 – subject to any changes as detailed above.
National Hot Rod European Championship – Sponsored by DPC Commercials
Classic Hot Rod Scottish Championship
2.0 Hot Rod British Championship – Sponsored by ATP Spray Finishing
Stock Rods European Championship – Sponsored by Lee Smart Racing
Rebels European Championship
July 24/25th – 10(+1) Years Lochgelly Anniversary - Sponsored By Rogerson Coach Travel
Unlimited Banger Scottish Championship
Ministox Scottish Championship
Rookie Banger Scottish Championship
Superstox Lochgelly Masters
1300 Stock Car World Championship – Sponsored By Lee Smart Racing
Superstox British Championship
Oval Track Legends European Championship
National Micro Banger World Cup
Junior Production Open Scottish Championship
1300 Stock Cars Caledonia Trophy
We still have a number of sponsorship and advertising opportunities available - for enquires, please get in touch.
2.0 Hot Rod Sponsorship
Added by Kevin on Friday 15th January
Hardie Race Promotions are delighted to welcome onboard Motorsport Transmissions.
Motorsport Transmissions have agreed to sponsor the 2.0 Hot Rods at Lochgelly Raceway throughout the 2021 campaign. Motorsport Transmissions will be the trophy sponsor for all domestic race events throughout the year.
Visit the website at http://www.motorsporttransmissions.com/
In these difficult times, we are grateful for the new and continued support from our sponsors.
2021 Stock Rods at HRP
Added by Kevin on Thursday 14th January
Hardie Race Promotions are delighted to confirm that all of the 2021 Stock Rod meetings scheduled to take place at Lochgelly Raceway in 2021 are being sponsored with at least one tyre up for grabs at every domestic race meeting!
We would like to thank the following individuals / business that have made this happen.
ASD Welding Services
Mike Dean Motor Engineer
Lee Smart Racing
CM Motors Barrhead
Pie Performance Motorsport
Ace Car Disposals
Methven Mill Motors
Basil Baird Haulage
We look forward to welcoming you to Lochgelly Raceway throughout 2021!
Superstox Tire Series
Added by Kevin on Wednesday 13th January
Hardie Race Promotions are pleased to announce the introduction of a new tire series for the Superstox formula in 2021.
The series will consist of 3 rounds throughout the season, with a 4th, finale taking place later in the year.
At each of the 3 qualifying rounds, the final winner and the top white or yellow graded driver will take away a tire courtesy of one of our sponsors.
The results from the 3 qualifying meetings will be used to determine the grid (reverse points order) for the series finale, which will be the first Superstox race on the night of the finale.
The top 3 in the finale race will all receive a Hoosier Tire, as well as the top white or yellow graded driver.
We would like to thank Hoosier Tire, BFD Autos, and Cleland Joiners and Builders for supporting this series in 2021.
News ArchiveMerry Christmas
- Added 22nd December 2020 16:37Winter Series Cancelled
- Added 26th November 2020 10:032.0 Hot Rod Panels
- Added 25th November 2020 09:46Sponsorship and Advertising
- Added 13th November 2020 14:23Who Could Have Scripted 2020?
- Added 10th November 2020 16:41Ninja Karts Announcement
- Added 30th October 2020 16:41HRP Winter Series
- Added 22nd October 2020 11:50Superstox World Championship
- Added 7th October 2020 14:09Micro Banger World Cup 2020
- Added 1st October 2020 12:35Fixture News
- Added 29th September 2020 15:16Micro Banger World Cup
- Added 10th September 2020 12:43Rule Clarifications
- Added 3rd September 2020 16:55HRP 2 Day Special Event
- Added 26th August 2020 13:17COVID-19 Info
- Added 24th August 2020 16:491300 World Weekend Postponed
- Added 28th July 2020 10:48Fixture Amendments
- Added 27th July 2020 12:22Stock Rod and Hot Rod Points Champions
- Added 17th July 2020 11:55Practice and Private Hire Information
- Added 4th June 2020 17:51Racing Cancelled
- Added 17th March 2020 12:012020 Sponsorship News
- Added 24th February 2020 15:19English Championship - 1300 Stock Cars
- Added 10th February 2020 16:35New for 2020 - HRP Clothing
- Added 4th February 2020 16:39Junior Banger Association Statement
- Added 30th January 2020 10:042020 National Hot Rod European Championship
- Added 29th January 2020 15:032020 Banger News and Sponsorship
- Added 29th January 2020 14:47